Deepak Nildhe


Hi, I'm Deepak

        I am a solo game developer and 3D artist specializing in full-stack game production. I manage the entire lifecycle of a project—from writing a clean C# codebase and designing gameplay systems to modeling game-ready assets in Blender and handling final deployment.

As a practical problem solver, my goal is to create games that offer engaging mechanics, immersive visuals, and highly optimized performance on any device. 


🕹️ Shipped Games & Full Projects

Neuro Cell (PC / Steam) — 2026

  • My Role: Solo Creator (Full Development & Art)

  • Status: Officially Selected for Steam Next Fest (October 2026)

         I am handling the entire development of the game independently using Unity. This involves designing and modeling the atmospheric 3D world, writing all core gameplay systems, and optimizing the project to ensure smooth performance on PC.


 

 🎮 Mobile Game Production

  • Role: Solo Developer & 3D Artist

  • Platform: iOS (Apple App Store)

        I have successfully shipped 5 mobile titles on the Apple App Store, managing the complete production lifecycle from initial concept to final store deployment. My work encompasses writing core gameplay logic, authoring 3D/2D assets, designing intuitive UI/UX layouts, and integrating mobile ad networks and analytics SDKs for post-launch monetization.

Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/deepak-nildhe/id1781509263

  

🕹️ Route Change Ball Battle

     This is an action-arcade mobile game available on the Apple App Store. I designed and built everything independently, focusing on fast mechanics and creating my own models in Blender.

Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/route-change-ball-battle/id6746663695



🕹️ Turn and Goal Ball Game

       This project is a fast-paced, challenging mobile arcade game available on the Apple App Store. I handled the complete development cycle entirely on my own, from the initial concept to the final store deployment.

Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/turn-and-goal-ball-game/id6738619595


🎨 3D Modeling & Asset Creation

  • 3D Prop Design & Modeling: Creating high-quality, game-ready props, environments, and characters from scratch using Blender.

  • Optimization: Focused on clean topology, optimized low-poly/high-poly modeling, and efficient texturing to ensure maximum performance on mobile and PC.





🛠️ My Skill Set (Full-Stack Development)

  • Game Engines: Unity (Complete 2D & 3D game creation pipelines)

  • Programming: Advanced C# (Gameplay architecture, UI systems)

  • Art & Design: 3D Modeling, texturing, environment design.

  • Publishing: End-to-end deployment on Apple App Store and Steam

  • Tools: Git (Version Control), Blender/3D software, Mobile SDKs (Ads/Analytics)


 ✉️ Contact & Collaboration

     Feel free to reach out for collaborations, project inquiries, or any questions regarding my work.

      Email: infinity3dgame@gmail.com





Comments